Applicants are invited to apply for a Travelling Fellowship for the BACO International to be held in Manchester UK from the 4th - 6th of July 2018.
The successful applicants will receive free registration plus £1000 towards travel and expenses.
Those successful will be selected by executive members of ENT UK and Global Health Committee, on the basis of the following:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a trainee within their country or specialist / consultant within 5 years of appointment
- Submit a brief CV (up to 3 pages long)
- Submit a covering letter/ statement not more than 200 words outlining why they feel they should receive the award and how will they benefit from the travelling fellowship
- Provide letters of support/recommendation from two senior colleagues with whom the applicant has worked with; one should be from the applicant’s Head of Department or Training Programme Lead
- Demonstrate in their application that they have taken an active role in local service OR education development (for example, helped set up and run a training course, organise a teaching programme, help to introduce a new service etc..)
- 5 years Consultant / specialist grades or equivalent
- Previous recipients of BACO fellowships
The deadline for application submissions is midnight on Saturday 20th January 2018. Please send your application to email@example.com